Finish the next year 2018 with the Outdoor Race Training Camp, organized by Iberian Outdoor Race Series and Alcor Extremadura.
Three days of training surrounded by beautiful countryside in the town of Barcarrota, deep in the heart of Extremadura, South Spain.
A variety of packages are available for levels ranging from beginners to elite, and with different options for length of stay (1- 3 and 5 days) and types of lodging.
The basic package includes:
- Training sessions and chats led by Elite Athletes from the national and world level. Topics to be discussed include improving performance, specific advice and tips for adventure races and outdoor racing in general, improving downhill technique, navegation, nutrition during competitions, among other interesting issues related to this sport.
- Classes: theory and practical
- Accident insurance
- Aid stations (refreshments) during training sessions
- Participation registration
- Possibility for lodging in a house/cottage or country hotel (we're also looking for areas for caravans and campsites)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Possibility to lengthen stay
- Kayaks provided, mountain bike rental .
- Maps of the area (specific for orienteering)
- Transfers from Sevilla airport
- Runner's pack .
- Special drawing for local products donated by sponsors .
A special emphasis on sharing all aspects of the training camp, from living spaces to meals, will create an unique bond and ambience between the participants and the organization.
The training camp is individual, though teams can participate. Some parts will be strictly individual and the teams will be separated.
A cottage or country hotel will be offered for lodging
There will be different Master classes available.
There will also be opportunities to do some sightseeing and experience the local culture to enrich your experience outside of the training sessions. These include tourism to different local places of interest, special tastings of local products and more.
Be on the lookout for more information soon, above all the course information and definitive dates.